THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS ORDERED BY YOU BUT DO NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE
Unless otherwise agreed all sales made by JustCatering.Com Ltd trading as medicalrefrigeration.co.uk are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided by you will be binding on medicalrefrigeration.co.uk unless confirmed in writing by a Director of medicalrefrigeration.co.uk. All goods are subject to availability. As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary from that shown. You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising for any work we undertake on the goods at your request.
1. Prices & Payment - All prices in our catalogue, leaflets and our website are in pounds sterling and were correct when published and given in good faith and are subject to VAT at the current rate. medicalrefrigeration.co.uk reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order. Unless otherwise agreed payment is required prior to delivery of the goods. Where medicalrefrigeration.co.uk agrees to issue an invoice you must pay the invoice within 30 days of the invoice date. For so long as any amount to be paid for goods remains owing to medicalrefrigeration.co.uk, title of goods will remain with medicalrefrigeration.co.uk and will not pass to you until medicalrefrigeration.co.uk has received full payment including any interest due. medicalrefrigeration.co.uk may charge interest at 4% above the base rate from time to time of LloydsTSB Plc on any amount not received by the due date until such amount is received, both before and after judgment..
Cheque ( Preferred Method ) Please make all cheques payable to: JustCatering.Com Ltd
Bank Transfer ( Preferred Method )
2. Delivery - Goods held in stock are usually delivered within 10 working days on the UK mainland, although bulky or fragile items may take longer. Ask for details for deliveries outside of the UK mainland. Risk of loss or damage to goods shall pass to you upon delivery. Claims for damage to goods must be noted at the time of delivery and notified to medicalrefrigeration.co.uk in writing (email or fax) within 24 hours of delivery to you. Claims for non-delivery of goods must be notified to medicalrefrigeration.co.uk in writing within 24 hours of the due delivery date. Goods returned will be accepted entirely at medicalrefrigeration.co.uk discretion, within 30 days of delivery to you providing that they are unused, in perfect condition and in their original packing. Carriage will be charged on all returns. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain authorisation to return goods. Any goods returned to medicalrefrigeration.co.uk without authorisation or not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost. medicalrefrigeration.co.uk reserve the right to charge an administration / Re Stocking charge on all returns of 50% of value. Where goods do not appear in a medicalrefrigeration.co.uk publication (including but not limited to our catalogue, or a leaflet, or our website) and are specially ordered for you, medicalrefrigeration.co.uk will only accept return of the goods if they are defective and returned within 2 days of delivery by you.
Goods that are built to order can not be returned or refunded. If a customer refuses to take delivery of goods that have been built to order and paid for in advance then the goods will be returned to the factory for a maximum of 2 weeks after which they will be disposed of unless the customer makes arrangements for them to be redelivered at their own cost.
3. Guarantee & Liability - Goods supplied by medicalrefrigeration.co.uk are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturers warranty provided with the goods or for 1 year if not stated with the goods.
Check the details of each manufacturers product warranty before your purchase. The warranty applies to UK mainland only. If any product proves defective within 1 year of purchase we will :-
Full Warranty, Parts and Labor. Will provide for replacing, and fitting free of charge,within the guarantee period, parts that become defective.
Parts Warranty and return to workshop. Will provide for replacing, free of charge, within the guarantee period parts that are defective, upon return of the defective parts. Transport costs and fitting costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
The Warranty does not cover:-
a) Glass, light bulbs, refactory materials, drive belts, door seals and trim.
b) Damage due to normal wear and deterioration of the equipment and it accessories.
c) Good exported or used out side the UK
d) Damage due to incorrect installation or insufficient or poor maintenance.
e) Equipment modified by the purchaser.
f) Damage caused by using the equipment for any purpose other that it was designed for.
Our warranty does not apply to wear and tear, or if a product has been damaged or misused. Machines returned for repair in warranty where it is found that the machines has been abused or has not been used as the machine was designed for will be charged for. This also applies where a machine has not been properly maintained including cleaning where applicable. Loan machines are not available. medicalrefrigeration.co.uk accepts no liability of whatever nature arising from as a result of any representations, breach of contracts, and late delivery of product, negligence or otherwise including but not limited to any liability for indirect or consequential loss, or loss of profits, revenue, business or goodwill except for liability of death or personal injury caused by medicalrefrigeration.co.uk negligence. All conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations, express or implied, by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods (other than the liability which medicalrefrigeration.co.uk is not permitted by law to exclude or restrict) are hereby excluded.
Service/Warranty Call Request
Non-Warranty and Charging:
• Warranty work will only be undertaken on completion of the required paperwork
• You will not be notified that the service call is chargeable before the repairs are completed/Invoiced. We use manufacturer’s agents to carry out the work so it is not possible to do this. It is more cost-effective to complete the work once the service agent is on site. If you instruct the agent not to complete the work a call out charge will be incurred.
• Service calls that are completed and found to be not covered by the manufacturers warranty will be chargeable.
• Non-Warranty charges will vary from one manufacturer to another
• By placing the warranty service call the originator confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions of the warranty and understands that payment will be required under our normal trading terms.
4. Status - medicalrefrigeration.co.uk may at its absolute discretion decline to accept orders or to offer credit terms. Placing an order with medicalrefrigeration.co.uk is taken as authorising us to approach a credit agency on the details given. All errors and omissions excepted. All trademarks acknowledged.
Use of this website
Accuracy of information
medicalrefrigeration.co.uk use their best endeavors to ensure that the information contained in their website is accurate and not misleading. Accordingly the Company retains the right, without obligation, to amend or delete product information without notice.
In so far as it is possible by applicable law the Company expressly excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever, with respect to use of this website or any misleading information or omissions it may contain, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of profits or otherwise. If you are a consumer your Statutory Rights, if any, are not affected. Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Company or its employees or agents.
On registration you will be required to submit a password which you will need to access your account. You will be responsible for the security of this password and the Company advises that you do not disclose it to third parties and that you change it on a regular basis. The Company will not be liable for any loss resulting from the misuse of your password.
All information provided on this website is intended to be used only by the customer. The Company does not authorise the use of such information for any purpose other than your use as immediate consumer, and prohibits to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
All text, graphics, website design, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials including photography on this site are the property of the medicalrefrigeration.co.uk. All rights are reserved.
The Company owns the trademark and medicalrefrigeration.co.uk logo. All other product and company names and logos mentioned on this website are or may be the trademarks or registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owners.
Any manufacturer or trade mark holder that objects to the use of these on this site can email there objection to email@example.com and the offending trade mark, logo or image will be withdrawn immediately.
UK WEEE Regulations (s12006/3289 Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2006 as modified by any subsequent legislation).
Justcatering.com Ltd sells its products with either the customer taking on the WEEE responsibility or justcatering.com ltd retaining the responsibility on payment of an additional fee ( the amount prevailing at the time of order). In either case the customer must make clear in writing on placement of order which of these options they require.
The customer must agree to disclose this agreement to any subsequent purchaser of the equipment as required by law.
The purchaser agrees to absolve JustCatering.com Ltd from its obligations under the UK WEEE regulations which require Justcatering.com Ltd to be responsible for financing the collection treatment , recovery and environmentally sound disposal of any product supplied before 13th August 2005, were a similar new product is beeing purchased.
Justcatering.com Ltd will undertake to arrange to collect, treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal of any product supplied before the 13th August 2005 ( or outside the scope of the WEEE regulations ) subject to payment of its current disposal fees.
This Disclaimer should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of Sale which appear on this website. You are a consumer under this Disclaimer and our Terms and Conditions of Sale if you are buying products for your private use and not in the course or for the purpose of any trade or business.