****Built to order 4-5 weeks****
*FREE UK DELIVERY*
(*To any UK mainland
address, kerbside only!)
RLSD0600 Refrigerated Cooled Incubator, Solid Door
Temperature controlled incubator for maintaining samples at
temperatures accurately within the
range +5 to +40ºC.
- Digital temperature display
- Door lock with two keys
- 4 Adjustable shelves
- Microprocessor controlled temperature regulation
- Access port
- Temperature uniformity: ±0.5ºC
- Control stability: ±0.5ºC
This 600 litre cooled incubator is ideal for microbiology or
any application where precise and consistant temperatures at or below
room temperatures are required.
Constructed from painted steel both inside and out, this
incubator is built to withstand the rigours of a busy laboratory.
|SPECIFICATIONS - RLCG0600
|Exterior size (HxWxD) (mm)
||1980 x 720 x 820
||+5 to +40ºC
||Manual key lock
- Capacity: 600 litres (gross)
- Construction: White and blue enamel exterior, stainless
- Cabinet mounted on castors.
- Shelves supplied: 4; Stainless steel
- Exterior dimensions (mm): 1980 high x 720 wide x 820 deep
- Solid door
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display
- Temperature set-point range: +5 to +40ºC
- Temperature precision: better than ±0.5ºC at +5ºC
- Fan circulated interior
- Inner clear view doors
- Integral Handle
- CFC and HFC free
- Manual defrost
- Maximum ambient temperature: +32ºC
***12 Months Parts & labor warranty UK Mainland only***
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Policy Statement
The above price includes NO provision for WEEE disposal, either at end of life or for the equipment being replaced. Therefore , in order to benefit from this pricing, we require all customers, to accept that they are to make their own alternative arrangements for the safe disposal of the item being purchased and/or items they are replacing.
Customers who do not wish to accept responsibility for disposal must advise this at, or prior to, order placement. Failure to do so will mean that the customer is deemed to have accepted disposal responsibility, however Labcold will still be happy to make the arrangements on a chargeable, not-for-profit basis.
See below for full range